Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop!

This is a special entry, so that I can get linked in with other book bloggers. The whole concept has been set up by Crazy For Books, another book-blogger blog! Find it here: http://crazy-for-books.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop-819-822.html

Book Blogger Hop

The question that I need to answer is: what is the longest book I've ever read?

It's a hard question, because I've read many books over 1000 pages long. I'm currently reading Les Miserables, which is about 1000 pages. I've obviously read Lord of the Rings, which is over three volumes but well over 1000 pages. I've read Gone with the Wind. I've read Shogun by James Clavell, which is over 1100 pages. I've read most of Wilbur Smith's sagas. I've read a few of Stephan King's long novels in my teens.

I've recently slipped back into an old habit of reading numerous things at once, and not finishing anything! I will post another book review soon ...

I'm also writing pretty solidly, so I should write a writing exercise post soon as well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment